School on a tuesday
Well schools out, I talked to alex my stuff out of my locker and headed out for the bus stop. Fate decided to annoy me today. When I got home and slid my key into the lock, it wouldn't turn. I sulked up to Jakes house and we played and n64 (yes the old one) for a coule of hours then my dad called and said he was home. When I got home we went out to Francos for a relaxing meal. When I got home it turned out my friend who went to japan had just gotten home. I played guitar for a while. As usual.... Thats where I sit now. Oh, by the way, Alex shut up your blog was no better than mine when you first started

1 comment:
If my blog is no better than this than I guess I've been wasting my time for 1.3 years.
Post a Comment