Friday, August 18, 2006

Concert


It's been quite a while since I've seen music I truly like in the area. I had a XC picnic before but after that I went to Fridays on the Square to see a bluesy rock band. They were absolutely amazing. It seemed to be one mind controling everything. So I'm guessing they have been playing quite a while together. I was shocked to see that they had released 18 cd's and that I had never seen anything about them locally. I guess I just wasn't looking. Anyway I'm glad to see we have good music live in the area.

Seeing as I was at Danielles house I didn't blog for a few days.
~Recap~

I went to the YCTC session 2 performances last weekand and it was great to see all the session 2 kids there. I felt complete for once again. After that I took a 3 hour car ride with Hillary, Diana, and Danielle back to Danielle's house. The second we got home and I hit the bed, I fell asleep. The next day was just.....great. The 4 of us spent all day in Shepardstown and Harpers Ferry just getting back together.

No comments: