"We like the sky when it is purple white and grey and we know how to look at the world pounding through a forest at faster than most people choose to when it's colder than should be allowed."
Aww... I miss YCTC. And you. But that's okay because S2 starts in eight days so then I won't miss you or camp. So it's all good ^^
That reminds me entirely too much of Young Life Camp. And that's not a good thing. But I'm sure you had fun, and that's what counts. XD
Yay. I think I'm going to have to play that video over and over a couple of times.Do you have any more?Miss YCTC already.
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Aww... I miss YCTC. And you. But that's okay because S2 starts in eight days so then I won't miss you or camp. So it's all good ^^
That reminds me entirely too much of Young Life Camp. And that's not a good thing. But I'm sure you had fun, and that's what counts. XD
Yay. I think I'm going to have to play that video over and over a couple of times.
Do you have any more?
Miss YCTC already.
Post a Comment