Thursday, December 13, 2007

All Right Karl

I'll post I'll post dammit.

I haven't really had anything going on. First musical practice was wednesday, and I've got another one tomorrow. I just got the new sights for my 92, but I don't get to shoot it for a while : ( Although Dad is going out and shooting it tomorrow without me. Grr! I have a forensics invite on saturday that I hope will be iced out, because really, we've been getting slaughtered in 2 rounds, I'm not sure I like the idea of 4. AP is kind of annoying me. I'm great for the first 10 pages of notes, the next five are annoying, and those last 2-5 are really hard because I just want to get it over with. You can tell how my patience wanes by looking at my notes. The handwriting starts off very clear and nice, then gets sloppy, then is all over the fucking page.

I feel like I've been getting worse at playing guitar. My tone keeps getting worse, and I'm getting sloppy. It's really starting to annoy me. I'm trying to go back and work on technique but it doesn't really seem to be working. Blah, hopefully it's just an off couple of weeks. It's almost time for my guitar lesson though, so I'm going to have to wrap this up methinks. Hmmm I get m actual license on the 28th, which will be nice. Saw the Golden Compass on....god. Last friday.... No sunday. It was pretty good, they messed up a few plot things, but no where near as bad as Eragon. 20 minutes till my lesson, 5 till I should go get my guitar and stuff. Meh, I'll have wet hair tonight, that's always annoying.

Time to go.

No comments: