Thursday, February 21, 2008

Caught In the Crossfire. 591 btw

I'm sitting in Mrs. Pentons room during lunch, because the courtyard is always locked now. It was open yesterday though! It was snowing! I really don't want to have school tomorrow.

Please no school? Pleeease.... Blaaah. I haven't played my electric guitar since... it's been a while. Monday? Well that's not a while, but it's longer than usual. I have a piano lesson today, which I haven't practiced for...at all....but at least I can read the music and probably figure it out....blaaaaaaaaah

Maybe I could just pull out a guitar lesson. I can site read like crazy on guitar so maybe that would work, but I'd rather have a piano lesson. Because I like piano. I KIND of want a keyboard, so I can play late at night, because my piano with the damper is still to loud. My guitar on the lowest volume is too loud too. I was playing last night hoping I wouldn't get yelled at. Trying to get a good cream tone. I can get one with my amp cranked all the way up and a pro-co-rat pedal. But that involves making the neighborhood shake... I used to kind of get one with mid 10 treble 8 bass 6 with a pro-co-rat. The gain on the amp is pretty low, and the rat is maxed out.

ZMmmmeh. Lunch ends in like 10 minutes. Blahblahblahblahblah. Whats does I has for homeworks? Huck Fin....anddddd maybe some AP? Menoknow. I don't care either. I'm going to go on a run.... somewhere. I wanna run to hell. That'd be cool. It'd be too hot though, and I hate running in the heat. I'm probably just going to go to the arboritum, or be lazy and drive to hillandale. That would be REALLY lazy though.

I should go correct my latin story.

Mmkbye.

2 comments:

Kommunists-are-bad Karl said...

It was open today to.

Cassiar Memekio said...

when we finish the latin epic we gotta put it up on termites