Exhausted.
I'm flat out exhausted. I got 4th in the 800 today, and like...tied with a bunch of people for 4-6 in the 200.
Soo tired. I'm going to do some homework and go to bed.
------------------------------------------------------------
That pisses me off too. Jesus christ people. Don't be all friendly to my face if you don't like me. You're not going to hurt my feelings. Tell me you don't like me. Stop smiling to my face, and hating me behind your back.

3 comments:
Hey
It's been awhile since I've read this :) Don't worry about what people say. Half of them don't know what they're saying and the other half don't care. Cheer up.
<3
Hillary
I love you brother. behind and to you face :)
"This post is likeable. . ." Someone tried to post the same thing on my blog but they had a different name. . . Don't forget, 95.1
Post a Comment