Monday, May 05, 2008

Same old, Same old.

Tired as usual. Tired, tired, tired. That's all I am all the time. Tired. AP is over at the end of the week, that'll be nice. Track is over for me the 15th cause I'm apparently slow. Then everything will be okay. It feels like we got a ton of worked dumped on us in English. That's okay. Just one more week till I can do it. I'll have so much time when AP and Track are over, then it'll be okay. But not now.

I'm getting really annoyed with people today. More so than usual. Like REALLy annoyed. I'm finding it hard not to...take action. Especially them. Not them them, but the other them. Look at me using pronouns like a girl. That annoys me too. I'm feeling kinda sick. My food tastes wrong. maybe it's the tomatoes.

We have to work the THMS meet today. That's good. No work. A little more rest. When I get home I'm going to play guitar, because I want to dammit. I don't do enough of what I want anymore. I should probably just wait a week. I'm probably going to guilt trip myself into studying for AP. I just did guilt trip my self. No guitar tonight. STUDY FOR AP.

I'm kind of pissed off I qualified for the 2 mile. I hate the 2-mile. I still haven't run a district time at a meet bigger than a trimeet for the mile, so I won't be running that. I guess we have enough fast milers anyway. What will I be doing...the only events I'm actually qualified in are the 400 and 2 mile. No. Wait. Just the 2 mile. 2 mile and 800. Well... I might have it for the 400. But anyway. My two LEAST favorite events, and I have to run them. The only thing I hate more than the 2 mile is the 800. Unfortunately I'm somewhat good at the 800. I still suck at the 2 mile. 11:08? What the hell is that. Actually. I could have run sub 11, but I fell asleep on my 5th lap. 89. Ouch. I wish I could run that 1200 again. Loughran is pissed at me, and rightfully so. I could have run faster than that. I know I could have. But the pack went out so slow and I didn't know what to do, because I've never run a 12 before. So I was relaxing, then Loughran was like break the pack! So I did, and I lead for like...300 meters, then the pack broke and everyone ran past me. I tried to race back, but I didn't really, so I got us in 6th. Tony took it, got us in 7th, Hayden took it, kept us in 7th, Dan got it and ALMOST put us in 3rd, but got us 6th. I could have started us in 3rd. Whoops.

Ugh....11:11 on this computer. Which means 12:11. I need to study for AP. But I can't sit down and do it. But I'll take those 2 practice tests in my bag, and go from there. I've done good on the online ones....SHE IS REALLY ANNOYING TODAY.

"No...." Ahahahahaa

1 comment:

Hillary said...

Chill out kid. AP will be OVER on Friday!!! So think about that and don't stress too much. You'll be fine. Probably better than me!

Hillary