Wednesday, September 26, 2007

I'm Still Bored

I actually did manage to finish my homework. So I have 40 minutes to kill. I like how I have 3 hours of free time in the morning at school. Except it's not really free time, since I'm stuck in the classroom. But first block that classroom has John, Elana, and Faith so I don't need to leave. Mr. Tueting brought sheep in today. That was amusing. No one thought they were real until they actually saw that the big reddish brown thing around his neck was in fact moving. Why would he bring a fake sheep? Come on...it's Mr. Tueting! I'm looking for a time to jam with Ben....gah. It's been since before school started which really isn't that long, but long enough for me. Well, if I hold steady and stick to my decision to not go to homecoming, Ben and Aleina, and...John? And whoever else can come over maybe. We can watch Dogma!! Or something like that.

I forgot my watch today, and I finally realized how dumb I look when I try and snap the band, but I don't have anything on my wrist. Since the retaining plastic piece broke, the watch band is free to snap -as I said earlier- so all I have to do is snap my wrist. But without a watch. I'm just snapping my wrist...and I look really dumb. Whatever. You know. I actually do want to quit XC. This is just a bad season. My shins hurt so bad I can't run at any decent speed down hills. At least my ankle is getting better. It hasn't hurt this week. Hmm is it possible to tape your shins? Doubt it. Maybe Icyhot would help. Or coolheat if you get it from Dan. I really am not looking forward to Algebra. But I am looking forward to event production. Hmm...I get to get my tux today, although I'll probably be wearing Sean's at the first competition. Hopefully I can get to HHS in time to see at least a little of The Crucible. I won't get any AP points -which sucks- but I'm going to go anyway! I think.

Oatlands this Saturday....the only other nice course this season. Oatlands and William and Mary. Although I've heard Jefferson Forest is pretty nice too. I hope if I just stretch the hell out of my shins they'll not hurt when I run. Oatlands is rather soft.... Starts on grass....continues on grass....down a grass hill into a river...through a wooded area with packed dirt. That'll hurt. Up a grass hill....around a grass turn....and through a gravel/grass finish. I hope it rains there, so it'll at least be soft grass. I'd like to get one good race this season Kthx. Why isn't it lunch time. Why do I have to go to Algebra. I detest that class. It's soooo boring! And long! Although all my other classes are 90 minutes.... It's weird when I come in first block. My day feels so much longer. I hate it. Oooh I'm just going to love next semester. Track, Latin III, Chemistry Honors, English 11 honors, APUS. Fanfuckingtastic. I should probably stack up on AP points this and next 6 weeks. Then I'll be okay...posssibly.

It's always so cold in this building. I love it. But I kinda wish I had a heavier sweatshirt today. I've got a chill. I'm right on the edge of shivering, but I'm not quite that cold. My hands are certianly too cold to type well. Or spin a pencil around, which I could do last night, but not anymore. Hey, that's what Algebra is for. I think one day I'm going to type without hitting the delete key once. I'll bet that'll be a joy to read. I don't think you could read it. I'll do it for one sentance. The duck man mayu swiim i = te laike but my daddy owns the lanke. I started paying attention at the end....not just typing. Hmmm... try again. It's so boring bi being in the career ce this career senter e. especiazllly when lizzy is sleeping, and nndrew no longer ha s this clqasss. And I don't ave any homework to do. None. FOr once I don't ahve any homewoek todo. WHat a surprsie. Okay enough of that. My typing sucks. But that was every key stroke I made. Maybe it's because these keys are so hard to press down, when I actually do it, I end up hitting two or three others by accident.

Well...4 minutes till class change. Bye.

No comments: