Thursday, September 20, 2007

Mah

I really wish the online people would grade my stuff so I could just get on with the class. That'd be nice. But anyway. I think I'm finally done being anti-social on the XC bus. It's fun to sit in the middle now since I'm an upper class men. Since Anthony only sleeps he can have my back seat, and I'll trade him. Anyway....again. I ran a really weird race. I sprinted up the hills, and I rolled down them, but I jogged the straightaways. Who does that? I still ran pretty slow too....but whatever, I'm dropping a minute every race, hopefully I'll run a low 19 at William and Mary. I'm really really bored. I drew a frowning face on my arm because Lizzy was drawing smiley faces, and I felt like counteracting it. My watch band holder broke, so all the excess strap is free to move around, and when I'm running it claps every step I take.

Heh...Ms. Storie is being really nice to me recently. It's probably cause I'm being polite unlike all the football players. She even went as far as to say good luck. Woo! I got on someone else's good side. I finally have some exercises for my ankle, so hopefully it will get better, and not twist again anytime soon. I think I should start doing the exercises for my hip, cause it's starting to hurt again. But I'll talk to her about it. Not making the mistake of waiting 3 weeks again. I'm going to try and run all through the winter, but I'll need to take 2 weeks off after XC, and probably 1 before track starts so I can get better. Because even uninjuerd, running the mile and two mile on the track wears down on my legs. Ah yeah....I've decided I am doing track, but I'm also trying to do the spring play....and forensics....and Latin, English, Chemistry and APUS. Oh that's going to be a fun semester. Oh shit! I have algebra homework.

2 comments:

amandaaaaa said...

Online classes are SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO...OOOOOOO lame. but we've had this discussion. [:

good luck with your next race-y thing. i don't know when they are.

Meets! that's right. they're called meets.

Anonymous said...

you wanna trade seats thats fine by me. i am always so tired on the bus and i just go right to sleep. hahaha good luck with next spring. if you drop anything, do not drop track. please. you were much funner to talk to than everyone else when chad was being too goofy.