Thursday, October 25, 2007

Bored Bored Bored

If they play the intro song to the morning announcements one more bloody time...I don't know what I'll do, but I'll be pissed. It's getting really annoying. Hey, it's raining this morning. I love rain...it makes the ground soft, and make Zach's shins hurt less. Although I was kind of annoyed I had to walk from the farthest reaches of the parking lot to the front of the building, and I got soaked.I finally got my ipod back, but they didn't put the battery in, so I'll have to send it off again on Monday. Right now I'm just happy it works. Woo...Mr. Meyers just scared the living hell out of me. He's good at that. I usually hear him coming because he talks loud, but he snuck up on me. Harrumph! I need to go get my track hoodie after the announcements; they wouldn't let me go before. It's a lot more comfortable than my jacket, and my jacket happens to be soaked.

So, this weekend I'm probably going down to Staunton to see Jack and Matty and possibly Speas. Oooh I can't wait. But people also want me to go to that....Halloween dance. Eww... Yes I'm talking to you Jessica. Eww! Halloween Dance....eww! I'm probably not going to go. Wait, I'm not going to go. A&C starts at 7, and should be over around 9....I'll be back home at about 9:40-10...dance is over at 11. Ha-No. Hmmm that's one of those annoying word things I've started saying. "Ha-no" Whatever. Time to go get my sweatshirt, and do some economics. Woo! Not.

2 comments:

Funnie said...

yeah well you suck cornchips. YEAH. well now neither of us went to the halloween dance and i'm blaming it on you. YOU didn't even watch IT you bum. PFFFFFFFF that was me being annoyed. XD

TimmyTango said...

AUGH!!! you didn't go to the damned Halloween dance!!! I was wearing my "special" penguin suit!!!