Saturday, October 13, 2007

Conspiracy.

Kyle, or someone...Andy maybe said there was a conspiracy at the meet. Hell I believe it. Hahaha
First of all, in the varsity race, Alex Ott obviously got 3rd, but they called a completely different person instead of him. "Give Ott a shot!" Was the saying a few seniors made up. Then this kid was found, and he had lost his dad. He was also a fan of some team, I'll bet they were in on it. Last and most important to me. They say I came in 6th. Bah. That's bull. I swear I came in 5th. There were 4 people in front of me. I know it. I counted them all, and watched them finish. Jesus. Whatever, I got my medal.

Anyway...I got a sunburn today. It sucked. It was really minor, because I didn't notice until I got home, took off my jersey, and saw that I had a lighter outline where my uniform was. Whoops. I never burn. I guess that's one of the God's spiting me for saying sunscreen was for ninnys. Kyle still didn't burn....even though he said it was for women. Good meet over all, although it was pretty hot for october.

No comments: