People. Are. Jerks.
I forgot how much I hated youtube.
"> you suck at guitar and ill send a video proving im better then you if you say your better then me" That's on my video from last december, when I first got my PRS.
"No sound? Do you suck so bad that you need to remove the sound?" One of the tracks I forgot to take down because it had editing errors.
Come on people.

4 comments:
Dude people will always say you suck on youtube. It doesn't matter how good you are. People will find ways to criticize John Petrucci, Yngwie Malmsteen, Zakk Wylde, Slash, it doesn't matter, they'll find some way to criticize their playing. So don't worry about it.
people are stupid. i'm sorry.
also... uh-oh. I recognize the quote on your sidebar. Are you a Robert Jordan addict? STOP NOW! the books just keep going, one after another, and each one longer than the one before -- and if you don't just quit cold turkey you will be reading them forever and it will TAKE OVER YOUR LIFE! and the further you get in the story, the less happens! It's terrible! I speak as a recovering wheel-of-time-er. Consider yourself warned.
and that is all.
People will be dicks wherever you go, so record again and prove those fuckers wrong.
~The Emo Kid
The books can't keep going if Robert Jordan is dead. Which he is.
Post a Comment