Thursday, February 14, 2008

Cause You're Head is Underwater

Not much tonight. AP english essay demo thing, and studying for Latin. I tried to learn Crazy on You at my lesson today, and it's the first time in a while I've been aggravated with guitar. I can usually play anything I want. But not this song. Eric thinks it's because I use extra heavy strings cause they sound great with chords and the stuff I write, but they are a pain in the ass with anything soloey.

Eheu! time to go to musical.

Anthony Todd and I are writing an epic story... in Latin.

Smead wins for yesterday.

-super high falsetto- I'm not gonna write you a love song! Cause you're head's underwater!
...stop drownin'!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I WISH I DID NOT LOVE THAT SONG
but i do.

i'm coming to musical tomorrow!
\/\/007!

Matt(ish) said...

All I can say is HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHA

Funnie said...

Smead always wins. That's just how kick ass he is.