Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Humph.

My stack of college mail piles on every day. Leave me alone! I'm trying to make it through junior year. I don't even read the emails that say "Radford! Ranked no.3!" No...you definitely weren't.

But I must go do's the homework.

Latin studying.
3 chem sheets
APUS Bailey notes.

Sleep somewhere in there.

I'm shaking.... like really bad.
Exhaustion much?

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

number three in redneck population! zing! ahahahahhahahaha
i love college mail. isn't that so lame? some of it is really nice though! okay. this is pointless.

Fantasmi said...

College mail and email sucks ass. Unless it's from a cool school and they seem to be too awesome to spam you.

So, do I get to see you on Sunday?

Alexander Initiative said...

My personal record is six in one day.

Seven Levels said...

If if you go to Radford, you'll be closer to me.

Aceroth said...

I had over 300 emails from colleges. 300. Some of them were from the same college though. I just left them all in my inbox to see how many I got.

Zach said...

I got 32 since last wednesday. 32 in 7 days.

Leave ma alone!!

Haha

Matt(ish) said...

srsly zach, I haven't checked my email in like 3 months cause I don't feel like dealing with it :P been getting 3-5 letters a day though :S

Alexander Initiative said...

I was actually referring to physical, old-fashioned mail. I get even more emails.