Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Like a Fire Alarm

I actually have almost NO homework tonight. I have to read about 30 pages of Huck Fin, and I have a chemistry chapter. I could do some early work on my Latin vocab (which I will) and reread a Latin story (which I will). I really want to take a nap. I'm really tired. So I think I'll do my Huck Fin reading and then sleep a little.

This chair is really comfortable...and there's a heater beside me. But no blanket to be found. Whatever. Cold is for sissys.

Am I the only person who actually likes Huck Fin? I really do...I would just rather read Insurrection or something.

I'm really hungry. Like really hungry. Mom ate my lunch today! But there's nothing in the house that's HOT to eat. Actually... I considered scrambling myself some eggs...that would be good. But I'm too lazy to get a pan out. Ummm... cereal is cold but I could have some cereal...and go look for a blanket.

But now I'm going to read the ballad and read huck fin.

2 comments:

jatue said...

Um I liked Huck Finn.

And don't call me a sissy.

:)

Zach said...

Ahahaha you aren't a sissy,

you manned the cold long enough.