First Game of The Season
How come our first game of the season is the Friday before school starts...that's really annoying. We won anyway, and it was a glorious game, but I never do seem to get excited. I don't think that's a bad thing, but I specifically remember Kevin yelling at all the "emo" kids in the back to cheer and have a "fucking great time." I like how he looked right at me. -By the way, this is going to be a sporadic post.- No one recognized me at the football game. Probably because I was wearing a hat, jeans and a tight shirt. I've never worn that around school people before.
I got new guitar strings today, and a new pair of jeans. I don't really like jeans, but I felt like I wanted some, and they're pretty nice... I like them, but they're really tight. Then again, that's how jeans kind of are. I hate JMU traffic. Those people seriously can't drive at all, and they're all reckless. Thank god I have good reflexes though. Only a little over a month until I can drive now. Yay! That will be so useful.
I have so much crap under my finger nails, it's driving me up a wall. But I need them long for finger picking. I have to resist the urge every so often to rip them off.

No comments:
Post a Comment