No Time
Once again, I have no time to post because my internet is about to shut off, but I think I'll just save this and continue later.
I had quite the ordeal this morning with guidance and economy. I went to class first thing, and they told me I wasn't on their roster, and to go to guidance. Unfortunately, guidance refused to make schedule changes for the first 2 days of school. So they sent me away. I went back to BSA and they said they couldn't do anything for me, so dejectedly I walked back and explained what had happened to the lady guarding the door, and she asked me to go get a schedule from outside the library where they issue replacements. I laughed as soon as I got it. 2nd block 1'st semester "guidance" I thought to my self no way in hell can they turn me down now. Before she even opened her mouth, I held out my schedule and she laughed and quickly slipped inside to ask if I could come in. After a few minutes she slipped me in and asked me to wait. I finally was called into Mr. Meyers office, and all he did was give me the website, password, and my username, and told me to go to the lab in guidance. Now how east was that? Jesus...come on. I'm not really complaining though.
Online economy is so easy, it's like a joke. I had 30 minutes of my 90 minute block remaining, so I figured I'd try and start. I opened the first lesson, and while talking to Lizzy and DeVier-Scott
I managed to finish my reading and take a quiz. And just a few minutes ago I finished section 2 which they say is the longest while IMing two people, talking on the phone (although only briefly) and listening to heavy metal. Joke joke joke. But you know what. I actually am learning something, and at least I'll be done soon. Anyway, I can't post this...so bed time.

No comments:
Post a Comment