Tuesday, September 04, 2007

Good Day

Hah kind of strange when you think about it. Good day. Thats a rare occurrence on a school day. First block was amazing, cause guess what. I don't have one! Hahaha suckers. Second block I actually got some work done. Gasp. It's so easy that I can't stay motivated. Algebra II is so boring, and I'm surrounded by morons, but it didn't really make any impact on my day. Heh, event production makes me happy. While the whole rest of the class was stuck doing book work, Andrew and I got to do drama work, like move shelves and boxes and stuff. It sounds boring, but we find it amusing. Us theater geeks.

Anyway, I got my forensics partner today. Looks like it's going to be really good. Maria is really nice to work with, and I could see Walton twiddling his fingers in excitement. It's this skit about a crazy guy who meets this famous actress in hollywood and is really annoying. And she finally flips out on him, and he gets all sad, and it's sickening how pathetic it is. Fun stuff. First rehearsal is thursday.

1 comment: