Musings of a Bored Zach
Damn...I hate this keyboard. But hey, I'm on lesson 7 out of 10 on economy. Yeah... I know, I slowed down. I'm only doing 1 per day now. They still haven't graded any of my tests, and I don't have access to the midterm -which is 3 lessons behind me- because they haven't graded any of my tests. And as of right now, I am incapable of logging in. It's rather annoying. I guess the site is just messed up. The whole thing is really slow. So...today is picture day. Ewww. I hate picture day. I hate pictures actually, and I hate people taking pictures of me. Jesus, the login page still hasn't loaded.
Did I write about XC yesterday? I don't think I did, but I'm too lazy to go and check. XC sucked. It made me hate running. We had to run up that beast of a hill 5 times minimum and 9 max. I was hurting after 3 and dead at 5. When I walked up to coach he was like "did you do 6?"
"what are you crazy? no. 5"
"Go do one more."
"what?!"
"one more"
Grrr.... I turned around and threw all my energy at the hill. Yeah. That lasted about 10 second out of 80. By the time I hit the top my muscles were all going "fuck you brain you get down here and work!" and it was all like"Just 10 more meters!" That was unpleasant. When I got to the top just ahead of Jubilee my muscles were all shaking and complaining -they actually didn't stop till I went to bed-. And Bair told us to run down, get a drink, and meet him at the hill. Oh hell no I thought, he isn't that crazy....is he? I was feeling slightly relieved when we got out. Not strides....but hey...hey wait....we're walking towards that hill. Hey stop we're getting too close. Hey wait a second lets talk about this.
'Bair...hey coach....we're getting uh...we're getting a little close to that hill." Dan said
"I'm here to prove a point" Bair said
"You don't need to prove a point, we got it!' said Dan
"Now we're going to run about a third of the way up this hill, 2 times, and the first time, you're going to run with your head down, and your arms behind your back, and the second with your arms pumping and your head up."
It took all of the no longer remaining energy in my muscles to push my self up the hill, especially with the handicap of my arms behind my back and my ead down. I hit the top -well...the middle rather- and just had to tell my self one more. I didn't even feel that last one, I just did it. When we were all grouped at the top, coach told us to just take a cool down lap around the school.
"that's more than I can do" I muttered under my breath. I stood at the top -the middle rather- of the hill just trying to find the energy somewhere in my body. Bair came up to me, and was like "hey you look done for the day."
"hah... I was done a long time ago." I replied, and he laughed
"that's good enough for now, go in and stretch, and if you're aching go to the trainer and whirlpool."
I didn't even have the energy to go to the trainer, I just called my mom, and laid down on his floor.
That's my story. We're running at the farm today. Hopefully we'll just run the course because that's easy. GAH!! I still can't log in! Come on. Humph... I have APUS today. At least that's a good class. I have...3 good classes and one bad. Algebra is bad. Grrr... But AP and event production, and economy are good. Well, as good as school gets that is. So I just got my picture taken, and I look so stoned. It's amusing. She wouldn't take the picture till I smiled, but I can't smile, so she made me hold that fake smile, and on three I just dropped it. Look just like I do every year. Stoic. And stoned. I've given up on Economy for now. I think I'm just going to read...or something to amuse my self. Today is wednesday....so I have forensics practice tomorrow....and I also have event production. Oh yeah...I planned that one. So I can actually eat lunch.
I like this tomb. I'm actually going to keep that typo. I like this room. Mainly because it's empty. Well except for Andrew, but he doesn't count. No one ever walks in here, or disturbs me, or anything. It's great. Except when I start towards Algebra. It drives me crazy having to fight through the crowds of people. Too bad next semester will be like a normal year. Latin, Chemistry, English, and AP/Event. Hmm...know what else is good about this room? These computers...except they keyboard. They are staff computers...so none of the crap restrictions you get on student ones. You can even access some of the banned websites. Some.
Anyway, I'm going to go read.

2 comments:
Nice job evading detection...haha
wow, xc sounds brutal...
Post a Comment