The Wall
Todays meet went...better than planned I guess. I'm still not satisfied. At all. I feel like crap actually. I put everything into that race, although I could have done more in the last mile, and my body aches all over to prove it. But for what? I got a 21:24. Grrr.... That makes me 9th on the team behind Bryant, Dan, Keith, Andy, Hayden, Bani, Parker, and Kyle. I guess the fact that it was 95 degrees out didn't really help. I ran a 6:02 first mile, and my second was something along the lines of that, but my third must have been really slow. I still managed to place 16th out of the "developmental" race. What the hell is developmental? That sounds like an insult more than anything. When I finished, it was so hot it felt like the oxygen was like...evaporating out of my lungs, and I couldn't get enough air, and my head started hurting really bad. For a second I couldn't see, and then I fell into some shade, and the effects diminished....somewhat. Anyway, it sucked. The girls team did really good, with two of their freshmen coming in like...top 25. Maria -my forensics parter- got something like 18. In the varsity race. Jesus.

1 comment:
"I still managed to place 16th out of the "developmental" race. What the hell is developmental? That sounds like an insult more than anything."
Hahahaha...
I'm not laughing at your time, just the developmental bit...haha
Post a Comment