Tuesday, September 11, 2007

You're Getting Closer. Oh. Nope.

So that last post was number 500. Kinda impressive. Kinda not really. Anyway....I'm so bored in economics. I don't have time to start another lesson, so I'm wasting time playing bowman. I love that game. "oh, you're getting closer, oh oh....nope you got an arrow in your face." I found my ring luckily. It was in my Pumas in Bairs room. I keep thinking someone is going to walk in here and kick me off. Thank God for auto save. So...I tried to bribe Thor yesterday. But it didn't work, he was just a jackass. I said I'd believe in him if he made it rain during our workout. Right when we finished, it started pouring....Jerk...then again, we did have nice cool weather. I need to get back to blogging everyday, but I'm spending wayyy to much time on APUS. Was that workbook meant to be easy?

We have a meet tomorrow.... woo....at least I'll have a chance to run with everyone in the group ahead of me. The only person ahead of me on saturday was Kyle. Mmm...or maybe I'll just run another 21. I hate these key boards. All the frickin' keys stick, and they feel like someone was eating pop corn while they were typing. : P Ick ick ick. I want to bring a laptop, and use their internet. Oh, for anyone who cares. There's a new line of recordings from me with my new mic. www.purevolume.com/zeitghast. They record with really high treble...but whatever. During Layla, I forgot the whole song shifts down a half step, so that's where there's sling of wrong notes in the middle.

Yes only 4 more minutes of class. Eww then I have Algebra. That sucks. But then lunch, and APUS. Woo! Day just get's easier after algebra. But I do have that nasty hour and a half of algebra. Grrr... but easy day in practice. Up down up down up down. Hah...I have a bag of powdered lemonade. Gotta be careful when I pour that into my water, with our schools drug problems and everything. Oh well...anyone in their right mind can see it's not a drug. And anyone in their right mind can see I don't do drugs. Although everyone thinks I smoke pot. I seriously asked most of the people that knew me a little bit less than like Andy and Aleina, and Nat, and such, if they though I was a stoner. Most said yes. Okay what the hell...?

Time to go

6 comments:

TimmyTango said...

Bitch, bitch, bitch. Stop bitching!

Aceroth said...

that links takes you here: http://www.blogger.com/www.purevolume.com/zeitghast
which is not an actual website. So you might wanna edit it so that the "blogger" part is gone :P. That mic is so much better than that little mp3 player... It's pretty sweet.

el~ISA~beth said...

Hey Zach! I haven't been around to check up on everyone's blogs in forever, but I just wanted to let you know I'm thinking about you, and that things in life routinuely or randomly remind me of you :) I hope your school year's not sucking too much. You're a JUNIOR! Wow. And next year you'll be a SENIOR! Oh my gosh that's scary. Hahaha... I'll come harass you at HHS some time, I promise. I miss it a lot, but I love Mary Baldwin, too, as well as Blackfriar's :) Anyway, more later. Love you.

Fantasmi said...

I don't get how people think you're a stoner. You look stoned in some photos but then again so does everyone.

Feather Rocketship said...

no, you straight up look like a stoner. anyone who knows you clearly knows you're not. But if I didn't know you, I would think you were.

I think maybe it's the hair that sets it off.

Camila said...

awesome recordings.