Cause I'm a Man!
Just got finished hanging out with two of my favorite people on this planet. Ben came down around 3, and we jammed for two hours, and we picked Mark up on the way to Ben's girlfriends band competition. I didn't expect it to be outside for some odd reason, so I had a short sleeve shirt on. Haha bad idea. It was just awesome being back together with my room mates again. Man I love those guys. After the competition, Mark and I went around looking for something for AJ, and found a pink princess towel. Hah, she'll love it.
Not much to say. I can't really blog when I'm happy.

2 comments:
Hope she doesn't read your blog and have the surprise spoiled :)
And yeah - it was nice having Ben in the kitchen...
Here's to the pirate ship! Long may she sail!
you are such a girl
Post a Comment