Sunday, October 14, 2007

Who Would You Not Want To Meet In A Dark Alley?


Personally... I'd rather not meet him. Ahahahah

I love ultimate-guitar.

















Pretty boring day. I still need to finish reading my Amsco, which I'll do before I go to bed. I'll take notes tomorrow morning. It's actually cool enough to make a fire now, and I'm sitting in front of one right now: )
I also happen to be watching bicentennial man.
Although I want to be watching Across the Universe because it finally came to our local theater. But I think I'll have to wait till next week if I want to go with anyone. Anyway, time to do that AP. Or continue watching my movie.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hahahha i wouldnt wanna meet him in a dark alley either. although it might add a bit of spice to the day...fire squirrel chainsaw spice!

amandaaaaa said...

BAH across the universe looks super good.

watch it not even be here next weekend. ]: