Disjointed Thoughts at School
Mmmph. Well, film studies is basically done, and I have nothing to do now. Because I can't really drive. But that music thingie pure volume is up, so at least I have a little music. It's been a loong, and not very good day. Whaaatever. I'm tired, even though I got a lot of sleep last night. Maybe I got too much? No... couldn't have. I only got like 8 hours. Which is a lot better than usual though. Actually...maybe I didn't get 8 hours. Because I had to set my ipod timer twice. I know I didn't get through the second one though. Mmm.. I actually kind of like the solo on the second track, even though the tapping is kind of off. It would be off. Mmmm this is the first day since like the beginning of first semester that I haven't worn a bandanna. Surprising eh? I actually have worn it a little, but that's just because my hair won't stay out of my face.
Mmm I HATE this keyboard. They're so hard to type on. And they loud too. Mah. I like how the only people in this room are Mr. Nipe and my self. Hah... I only type with 6 fingers. Well 7, because I only use one thumb. Maybe that's why I can't type worth crap. Or maybe I just can't type worth crap. Wow.... in 40 minutes....there will only be two half days of school left. In 45 hours... I'll be a junior. Great. In 45 hours.....school's out for SUMMER!! Little alice cooper there. "I like how your rapping crew consists of three white people and a mexican." Mmm that hole in my shirt keeps getting bigger, and it's annoying me. I like this shirt. Mah. I have behind the wheel again today... I wonder if he'll drop be off at home... or if we have to come back to school... I like that car. But it's too spaceous for me. I spelled that wrong didn't I.
Mmm Jason's back... joy. Well he'll leave me alone. God...there's this kid, and he keeps slamming the door. It aggravates me. Greatly. Oh Update. If you go to purevolume, and click on albums, and then click on "zeitghast" and then play the music from there, you don't have to download it. Only like....30 something minutes of school left. I'm not going to do the math, because math is related to school, and I'm done with school. Except for those 4 god awful exams. History and Film will be easy. Bio and Latin will SUCK. Mmm I have too much crap in my pants... Ipod...cell phone...deck of cards....a note....GAH!! gotta get Waltons form...pencils....and a pen....and my bandanna. Mmm one n or two n's? Ban-dan-na. Ban-dan-a. Ban-dan-NA. Ban-dan-A. I don't know whatever. "you're wearing my boxers pants AND shirt? Geeze I want those back!" Hmmm... I've been dropping eves. I tried to watch Lord of the Rings like 4 times yesterday. I didn't get very far. They got to...Frodo getting stabbed. "cause that fool, me mother, fail his posterior." "Mr. Nipe your an awesome teacher." (sic)
Jason....creep. 28 minutes? If it doens't come to me... I'm not doing the math. All right I will... yeah it's 28. Gorsh. I've got to study like hell for bio... I don't have Latin till wednesday luckily...so I'll do vocab and charts tonight....and then nit-picky stuff tomorrow. But bio....mah. I need to go back and go over all my tests. And all my notes for it.... Mmm my minds pretty blank right now... I don't know hwat to write, so I'm gonna ramble and ramble. "I'll just keep on a ramblin on" I think those are the lyrics... whatever. "Real men who skip class like me get in trouble." "Real men who skip class like ME, don't GET in trouble" "Fill the CD drive with-ANIMAL FECES-p...plaster." God those two are weird. Mmm class is almost over, and Jason can't dance at all. I can't type. Mmm why is part of my hair braided..? That's creepy. Mmm let's see how many times I've said "mmm" never mind... I can't use control find. Jerks... I'll do it later. I think. If I get time. I might just not get online today. I seriously doubt that though....because I can't study unless I have room to be distracted....cause I get annoyed. Mmm... I could text one person. That's better. Cause then I can still work... and still be blissfully distracted. Is that a word? I doubt it.
I think I just gave Jason a heart attack. Or ruined his life. Hahahahahha he just flipped out. Well now I have a glue print of Jasons hand. Great.... Nw what am I gonna do... oh....he just took it. 12 minutes!!! Gah!!! Hurrry up. Yoooou suck school bell. I'm not sure what else I can say. I guess I'll finish this segment....and then leave. I applaud(sp) anyone who reads this entire post. Because it's long and boring. So good job.
Bye

6 comments:
HAHAHAHAHAH
that is an amanda quote!
the rapping one.
hahahahaha i like how i'm probably one of the only people who would actually point that out.
oh, and for future reference, it's spacious. [:
"Mmm I have too much crap in my pants..."
Wonderful, and I read the whole thing.
I read the whole thing! *basks in applause*
i read the entire thing. what do i get? nothing?! jerk...
I read all of it!
I read this. KEEEP FREAKING POSTING. I read it all the time.
Hey Zach? Can you call me sometime soon?
Post a Comment