People
Are yelling at me to write. Fine god dammit. Haha
So.... Yesterday Alex and I went to Klines and got ice cream...in the middle of a storm. It was pretty awesome. Then she dropped her ice cream and was like FUCK and suddenly realized she was in public, or something to that effect, and apologized. Didn't do much else. Today's been pretty boring too. I started a nice fire though. I kinda want to go start it up again...but I don't feel like being outside. Alone anyway. Well... I figured out today...that I can actually play guitar. And play well. Yeah shut it. I don't know. I just looked up some cool amp settings, dialed them in and started playing. I felt like I was playing better just because my amp sounded better. I was playing the same things I've been playing for weeks. But now I have a cool blues tone, cool crunch, and a cool high gain one. Although I doubt anybody but Ben could care less about what I just said. Ummm....still reading the plays I need to read for camp. I don't know. There's a post.

4 comments:
YAAAAAAAAAAY! A post!
I wish i had been there when Alex dropped her ice cream. that's hilarious!!!!!!!
Keep posting, Zach!!!!!!
It's about time. Write more.
Join Summer Fight Club! Spread the word! Post a comment on other blogs and hit or be hit. I will not lose. Sign up today and you may not either.
heehee. I like alex.
Post a Comment