: (
I got a new watch....it's identical to my old one....except it's smaller. I swear it's smaller. I think I got a womens version or something.
Oh well, it's almost nice that it's smaller, I don't even know I'm wearing it. Maybe my old one will show up at some point, but I've checked everywhere I can think of...my hands are pretty irritated from handling the grout my dad was using on my bathroom with bare hands. It's not even that annoying, just a small itching sensation that the second I scratch starts to burn like hell.
Trying to conjure stuff out of thin air because longer posts would be nice....
Long musical rehearsal tomorrow...oh joy. I'll be working on gluing Tueting's room....and playing guitar, and maybe a little bit of homework. I have a minuscule amount of AP, but it still needs to be done, and I just don't feel like doing it. I think my ipod's now limited battery is going to run out during rehearsal, and I'm not going to be happy, so I might well bring my charger tomorrow. Mmm time to empty trash. Be right back. Mmmk.
I'm supposed to out with Matt to help him get a bass sometime....but I don't think I can. I've got rehearsal till like 5 Monday and Tuesday. Might as well do it sometime next weekend.
I forgot how good new strings sound, considering my PRS's were 6 months old, and my strat's were 2.
I'm getting more out of my book than blogging though, so I'm going to go read.

No comments:
Post a Comment