Stop Bitching.
Stop bitching, I'll make a long post sooner or later. Well, you aren't really bitching, you're prodding. Matt is going to bring me his mic that is nicer than mine, and I'm going to try and record some nicer stuff. I don't really want to post stuff that everyone is going to read anymore, because I don't want people to read it....obviously. So it'll have to be something...inconsequential. LIKE WHAT i'M DOING RIGHT NOW....WITH CAPS LOCKS. Except I don't have time, because the bell will ring in exactly 10 minutes. Ah, I also can't rant on my blog, because so many people read it now, and ladia-dadi-fuckin'-dah.
I broke a nail yesterday, which really sucks, because they were all actually perfect. ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ, I'm going to leave that typo. I thought I was holding the shift key. Actually, it looks like I was. Gwah, 6 more minutes, I have NOTHING to say. Mrs. Kauffman just came in to check on us. I like her. Even though she called Andy an it, and told me I should cut my hair. Crazy woman. Grrr. Time to go, I was messing with my colors.

2 comments:
I figured I would let you know now that I moved my blog to http://www.rockfaction.blogspot.com/
I can't bring the mic if we don't have school :x
btw you're a spaz...<3
~Matt
oh hai
be proud of me
i just went for a run!
Post a Comment