No Title.
So, called almost everyone in Harrisonburg on my phone, and no one answered. Well, Ben did, but he was with some friends. So I was like hmmm....well might as well call Aleina. Glad I did. Had a really good time. We went out to Starbucks and got coffee...well I got steamed milk with a shot of vanilla...but still. And went to see I Am Legend. Love hate relationship.... Love the idea. Hate how it's executed. Love the dog, Hate how they kill it (fuckers!) Love Will Smith.....ah...umm.. hate the freaky things, love the lady who saves him, hate the references to god. Love how scary (suspenseful) it was, hate how scary (suspenseful) it was. Love the Shrek and Bob Marley references.....they were absolutely PERFECT. Ahhhhh.... hate how it ends so abruptly.
Probably one of the best movies I've seen it a long long time. Why the dog?!?!
Grrr!
Anyway. Happy, and scared to death.
Night.

2 comments:
Woulda gone dude, you called the wrong numberrrrrr D=
ah well you had a good time and I'm glad ^_^
The book is probably better. The dog still dies, though.
Post a Comment