Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Taking A Little Break

From this...shit load of homework. Due tomorrow, that I have yet to do:
>Write a 2 paragraph essay about my strong and weak points as a writer
>Finish my chemistry reading
>Do my Bailey notes (Friday)
>Do my amsco notes (friday)
>Study for a quiz in latin.

Fucking A. I feel like I'm missing something.

Ah. Yes. The god damn vocab.

At least putting my guitars away worked.

4 comments:

Camila said...

oh man.

guess what? not having homework is as awesome as you've always dreamed!

i got home at 5:30, cooked some dinner, lay around, we practiced some dancing, we're gonna go for a walk, I can read if I want, and then... we'll go to bed!

i am sorry you have so much homework. Just remember -- it will stop eventually! and if you do it well enough, you can get away with not doing homework OR physical labor.

which is really a pretty sweet deal.

Feather Rocketship said...

it says on our guide that we're supposed to read "Why Do We Read Fiction?" too, but she didn't tell us to, soo...I dunno. I'm gonna do it.

We got a shitload of homework in that class. Gah.

Matt(ish) said...

Yeah we did x/ I don't think I'm going to finish tonight's :S... shit x_x

Matt(ish) said...

Hahaha, ego etiam fessus... I asked my dad if it would be quoque or etiam and he said that the correct one to use in that instance would be etiam... anyways, nice blog name :P