Are You Going To Scarborough Fair?
Hung out with Jessica last night. She wanted to watch League of Extraordinary Gentlemen. Ahahah Sean Connery. "Sometimes a woman needs a SMACK"
Tueting's blog is like...down? I haven't been able to get to it all morning. Looks like I finally got it though. I've been playing around with my amp a lot today, trying to get good tone.
I really don't know what do say. I have a headache, and I've had one all morning and afternoon. Computer probably doesn't help. I'm going to finish my Huck Finn portfolio in a little while, like at 7 or something.
I'm still obsessed with the song Scarborough Fair, and it's still very hard to play on guitar because I refuse to use a capo. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WYHDQHQDS-4
He better be using light strings. They sure look like it.
I really don't know what to write so I'm rambling. Ah he does use light strings. Extra light he said. Ahah! I can almost play it with mediums! Just not as well. Work on it for 20 minutes a day maybe? That should help a lot. If I can put 20 minute to it.
I am going to go do some Huck Finn now though.

No comments:
Post a Comment