Not Working
I don't really have the energy to work. I don't care enough right now. It's going to suck when I get home, but it doesn't right now. Actually...if I judt don't get online then I'll be okay. I'm trading writing vocab words for blogging. I'm going to get like 3 more done in the next 15 minutes. SHE IS SO ANNOYING!! She almost uses IM talk when she's talking in person, and she's so ignorant, and IT DRIVES ME CRAZY. Anyway. She's not talking now, so it's okay. My pen busted this morning. It's really annoying.
Woo I already got 3 more words done. Score. He's really annoying to, but I can put up with him. Just not her. Track is going to suck today because Loughran is going to run me through the basics which I hear every year, and apparently he's going to be a jerk for the first week of practice or so. Wonderful.
laaaa....8 more minutes or so. Mmmk did like 3 more. I know most of these words, it's just finding a useful definiton. But dictionary.com rocks. There's another one that's better because it gives the original root if it's from Latin, but I can't find it again. Oh well. Now I have them all written down so I can give Ashley her sheet. I wonder if I'll be able to read my writing... probably not.
Lala.... I want to go run. Now. I don't want to go to events. Well I do. But I want to go run more. I'm actually in the mood to really run again. Verrry Nice. hmmm he really annoys me. He acts like he knows everything, and like he's everyones best friend, and knows everything about them Hm. Kind of like me. If I'm like that, kick me in the face please? It's so annoying.
That's what she said Jokes are also getting really really annoying. I still used them for a while, but now that people say them to EVERYTHING, it's a pain in the ass. Like seriously. Some of them are completely stupid. Dan makes occasional good ones, and a couple other people do. But everyone else makes them sound RETARDED.
Got to go.

No comments:
Post a Comment