Monday, April 30, 2007

Good Day

Yeah, kinda funny to hear eh? It was bloody long though. And I ate a bad lunch, and proceeded to run a work out. But through that little bit of aggravation, it was pretty good. My ears are ringing from playing guitar. I doubt that's a good thing. Well, I encoded a bunch of music today, which was cool. It took me forever to find a recorded copy of Rescued though. But I got one.
Hmm... study for history time?


As an air sign you should really notice the Air Trine today, as something that you might have regarded as a dismal failure recently becomes all the more achievable. The only block to a fabulous day is an inclination to wear rose colored specs when it comes to someone’s attitude!

3 comments:

Camila said...

yay good days!

Camila said...

and dude. horoscope. i love horoscopes.

el~ISA~beth said...

Ears ringing from playing guitar? Possible good thing.