Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Not So Bad

All right, I didn't do absolutely awful. In fact, I ran 2 PR's for the season. One in an event that isn't even mine. My mile was a 5:15 which is a 17 second PR from my last recorded time, and my 400 was a 61. And that's not bad considering, I had one event inbetween the mile and the 400 and that went really fast as it was a relay. I got 4th in the mile, and 5th in the 400. Maria kept me entertained most of the day, and Andy and I hung out the entire time. They didn't have food though!!! Ack. Too small of a meet I guess. Well, on the way back I had to listen to the sermons about racisim, and slavery, and all of us getting along from a certian arrogant someone. Fuuun.

Time to do homework. Bye.

"Wait, do rabbits lay eggs?" D
"No they're mammals." J
"Rabbits are mammals?!?!" C

Ah... biology.

2 comments:

Adalia said...

laa! hows life?

el~ISA~beth said...

GUESS WHO GOT INTO THE COLLEGE SHE WANTED?!?!?! Check my blog!!!!!!