Saturday, April 28, 2007

There's Oceans In Between Us, But That's Not Very Far

I'm not sure how long it took me to sleep....it was over an hour, because that's how long I set my ipod timer for. It was probably closer to two, because I know I started hearing repeats of songs that I'd first started with. But I was pretty far gone, even if I was still awake. When I woke up, I was like...hey...the house is empty. Eh...whatever. I turned on my computer, and no one had left me any messages. Figures... I had a pretty depressing message up, although I did have a comment from Nat which was nice. I decided I wanted some new music, so a few of the songs I've always liked, but I never had I went ahead and downloaded. I took a nice long hot shower, until I wasn't really sure where I was, then I got shocked by a burst of cold water, and decided it was tiem to get out. There was no one to talk to online, which I guess I didn't really want to do anyway. I only wanted to talk to one person. Well, they weren't on, and I knew we wouldn't talk if they were on, so I went and picked up my guitar. It didn't really do anything for me for the first time in a long time. I kept playing just for the hell of it...but really it didn't make me feel any better.

I'm not sure what I'm going to do today. I need to do something, but I don't feel like going out in public. Rachel and Sean are coming to pick me up sometime, and we're going to go to the park, or TDG or something. That'll be nice. If I can just get my mind off this for a few hours. Ugh, my dog got out. I have to go find her. Bye.