Monday, April 16, 2007

Humph!

Well, I went to the doctor. And guess who gets glasses? Zach. But I don't have to wear them?

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

contacts? I'd go with contacts. Unless you find some killer glasses. But don't count on that.

Zach said...

If I actually had to wear them all the time, I'd want contacts, but I wont wear them unless I'm driving at night (maybe not then) or if I can't read something in class.

Fantasmi said...

Mmm, yeah that happened to me in the end of eighth grade. But my glasses are cool. Mostly.

I'm having a hard time picturing you with glasses, even if you're not going to wear them all the time.

Adalia said...

I love you!

Feather Rocketship said...

I told you, contacts are the way to go.

And my vision is SO much worse than yours.

You'll get over it, I promise.

el~ISA~beth said...

Glaaaaaaasseeeeeees.....

r a y a j said...

pshfaw.
glasses are cool.
seriously.

even if i didn't have to wear glasses all the time (and i didn't have contacts) i would. because glasses do not suck.