Book of Kills
SO... it's been a while since I posted. But I just don't feel like it. I'm making my self do it for once though. Went to graduation yesterday, and it wasn't nearly as long as I expected. Mom took me to Franco's right after that, and at one I went to Rachels graduation party. Mr. Walton talked me into doing forensics...so looks like I'll be doing that next year. I sat at home and tried to sleep, but didn't really pull it off. I was going to go to the Little Grill at 7 to meet up with Ben and Aleina to see Nipe. I got there, and they said I could hang out, and help set up, but I decided I would rather eat, so when Ben and Aleina got there, we walked to Jess'. Damn Ben....you can REALLY eat. Who stole your chili dog?
Mmm... we made it back for the concert. They had a guy to open, who played like...Charlie Brown sounding music. He was good, but I didn't really enjoy it that much. Then Nipe got up. Woo! I love Mr. Nipes music. Especially live. There was this completely drunk guy, I'm not sure he wasn't high either. But they were trying to coax him outside, and finally he passed out on the floor. So they had two people drag him out. Aleina talked her mom into letting her go to Jordans party, so we went right after Book of Kills played. That was pretty fun. Like someone having a death grip on my balls (don't ask if you don't know) and having to believe in your pool shots. I was so tired at the end I wasn't even paying attention to the game though.
I don't want to say anything else. So... I'm going to go now. And get breakfast, cause I'm really hungry.
How you gonna keep up?
How you gonna keep up?
How you gonna keep up?
Down on the bomb.
How you gonna keep up?
Down on the bomb.
Now you've had a drink from the river of blood!

3 comments:
Jordan's party was fun.
that concert was THE SHIT!
i'm sooo glad you came, you have no idea!
I will miss you SOOO much next year....
promise to write?
Post a Comment