So.
In light of Ben's amazing youtube video, I figured I'd post my own. It's kind of a test of the amps Ben and I use I guess.
Last day of semester 1! And the beginning of hell.... Get ready for latin III, English 11 honors, Chemistry honors, and APUS. Woo! Whatever. Something will happen, and this semester wasn't very long anyway.
Got into a snow ball fight during lunch. Andy had an epic block with a plastic lunch tray, although it was a slush ball, so it still splattered him. Got Anthony with one too, right in the shoulder. Andrew and I were trying to splatter a little snow man that we made, and out aim was seriously failing us. I tried to hit Anthony by aiming at Andy to his left, and I ended up hitting Gregg on his right. That's how bad my aim was today. Gregg flipped me off!!! Yay!
All the classes flew by today. Maybe because I didn't come until like 10 in the morning, and I could have come later. But today was a good day! And I'm just stalling until my video uploads...
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-5249911130864255023&hl=en-CA I found this interesting...from the Religion thread on Ultimate Guitar.
So much for freedom of religion.

4 comments:
HEY ZACH! I'm sorry I haven't regularly read your blog in like MONTHS. But I want you to know that I still think about you A LOT and I love you and am so proud of you : )
Love,
Isa
That video is truly HILARIOUS! The one about the evangelicals that is :P. The video you made is pretty good ^_^ keep it up :)
Your improv still owns mine. I might be able to play stuff better after I learn it, but I can't improvise worth shit.
Well, that was very good. Damn good actually.
Post a Comment