Tiiiiired
I haven't gone to bed before 12 once this week. Blah. I'm actually starting to drag now. If I didn't have late arrival I'd be screwed. So next semester, I'm screwed. Got last in forensics again. That's getting old. I don't think it's me either, judging by the score cards, no offense intended to Maria. Not to mention it's not a very good piece. I got my sem 1 midterm done which is good. It was easier than they make it out to be. I've got an Algebra test today, and I can't even keep my eyes open. Good thing I pwn logarithms or however Mr. Turner decides to spell them today. Fuuuck...bell is ringing. Algebra homework time.

3 comments:
I haven't gone to bed before 12 once this week either. And I don't have late arrival.
Beat that.
I can. I've only gone to bed once this week after 10:30. And it was worth it because I won a naked lady with wings ahahahahahahahahhahahahahaa oh 'rensics.
hehehe All nighters will do you good zach ;) promiseeee!
~ Matt
Post a Comment