All Along the Watchtower
I'm going to learn violin god dammit. I don't care if I want to smash it every time I pick it up. I'm going to learn violin.
"We like the sky when it is purple white and grey and we know how to look at the world pounding through a forest at faster than most people choose to when it's colder than should be allowed."
I'm going to learn violin god dammit. I don't care if I want to smash it every time I pick it up. I'm going to learn violin.
at
11:07 PM
| Visit the online university degree review. |
3 comments:
I's back.
Ahhh I seem to remember I came very close to destroying my violin when my parents would make me practice. But that was long ago.
Please don't smash my violins :) AND I think you will make a great fiddle player!
Post a Comment