How Many Pages....
have I titled Humph. Really. Come on Zach. New title.
I was bored so I came back. I'm still banned from UG and it's really pissing me off now that I have internet.
I've given up hope on youtube commenters... "Fender Vs. Gibson" some guy: All of the worlds best players play gibsons! If you're good you have to play a Gibson."
My response condensed: Hendrix, Clapton switched, Hendrix switched, Mark Knopfler, Peter Green, Joe Walsh, Jimmy Page recorded Led Zep I and Stairway with a tele, etc.
and then he was like. wait...I thought Hendrix played a flying V. For one concert he did... and then he was like no...he always played one. And I was like look up woodstock hendrix. And he was like YEAH! that's a flying V retard. And I was like it definitely says fender stratocaster on the headstock.
There's my guitar geekdom for the day.
Still bored...but at least I have a computer with internet. My grandma has one with dial up that won't even let me access Gmail. Wasn't dial up usurped by broadband in like...the mid 1600s?
I still have my ipod too....but I can't listen to any music unless it's through headphones. So much for Grandpa's EPIC sound system.
I played this 3000$ taylor acoustic at guitar center a few days ago. Drool. I really wanted that guitar. It was so nice. Grandma underestimated how much it would cost to get a guitar when she took me out shopping for one. oh well.
Just about to go out book shopping and going to starbucks. Woo. I get to get off my fat ass for a while. I've done some MINOR running...but it's TOO FUCKING HOT in Murrietta. It's really nice here, but I bump into someone every 5 ft. But I'm going to run today. A lot. And I've done pool running. That's fun, but it takes a lot of pool running to get me tired. I guess that's a good thing. All i drink is soda and water here. That's probably going to hit me when I come back home and do more serious running...
"With his tongue firmly in his cheek, Kid Rock also says he doesn’t agree with the one-sided argument against file-sharing: “I think we should level the playing field. I don’t mind people stealing my music, that’s fine. But I think they should steal everything. You know how much money the oil companies have? If you need some gas, just go fill your tank off and drive off, they’re not going to miss it.”
Will this rocker be taking his own advice? Probably not. “No, I don’t steal things. I’m rich” he said. "
Time to go.

No comments:
Post a Comment