Monday, June 02, 2008

Hum

Need to replace that angry post. Forgot my ipod...so I'm just seraching google, because I can. It takes forever to load the songs though...

Bored still. Need to take an SOL in like...an hour. Almost NO homework tonight. Latin vocab, and first draft of my This I Believe essay. I don't know what I believe. Music drives life. Idk. That's too cliche. And i just used IDK. Fail.

Screw school. So tired of it. I think we have like...2 more weeks left. So like...9 days. Or something.

Mr. White and I are finally on good terms. I feel like David and I are the only ones who know what we're doing in our labs. I end up setting up everyones labpros.

But I don't feel like blogging anymore. Glad I'm not alone with that.

2 comments:

Alexander Initiative said...

www.songza.com

I feel like a spammer, but really, go there.

Kommunists-are-bad Karl said...

Post you mother f***er