Six Hundred and Fourty Two
Actually that's probably inflated by about 20 because of my use of blogger to transport drafts of papers...but impressive nonetheless. And to think I was going to delete this blog. Actually. I think I still might. Start over again. Or change the URL. When I get home....I'm going to do that. New blog. This one will still exist...just under a different URL because i do love this URL. It'll probably be something stupid like....oldblog.blogspot or whatever.
I'll have a link to it on my new blog. Actually....you could just click on my profile. Actually. I'm going to do it right now.

3 comments:
Now that you have a a new blog I would like to take this time to discuss the thoughts that go through my head when I read your blog title.
Fessus Sum
Sum- I think back to math. It's the result of addition. An accumulation of something.
Fessus- I'm sure it's latin for something but I just think feces every single time. Feces of course refers to solid waste from the human body.
So basically, your blog is...
A PILE OF CRAP!
Not that it is. Far from it. But that's just what my mind translates the title as.
There's nothing wrong with having crap related blog titles. Hell, both my URL and blog title are dump related. It's a..beautiful?...thing.
Hah.
Sum means "I am" in latin
and Fessus means I am tired.
so it's just a fancy way of saying I am tired.
Post a Comment