School's Out.
But I'm kind of pissed off today. Don't even know why. Probably something with White. I know, I'm done with him. You know why the test is going to be hard mr. white? Cause you DIDN'T TEACH US ANYTHING ON THE DAMN EXAM.
Ugh.
California soon. I don't really want to go for two weeks. But I have no choice. So I guess that's that. Dammit. I really don't want to go for two weeks. That's a REALLY long time to not be around anyone my age. I'll see my cousins a little...but still. That's a really long time to be without my guitars too. Apparently we're going to rent one?
I don't want to go for two weeks. 1 week sounds good. 7 days. But I'll be gone for 14.
I feel trapped in the house. It sucks. I have a guitar lesson tonight at 7:30. But that's about it.
Can't do anything here.
No response from Andy.
UGH!

2 comments:
I just checked my phone and I didn't get a call from you after 5:30. Sometimes they just don't show for a couple days.I don't know. According to my phone I had nothing to respond to.
I figured it was something like that.
I was like Andy didn't respond. I'll bet his phone is being weird. Mine does it a lot too. Maybe wanna do soemthing saturday? I leave sunday morning.
Post a Comment