Humph.
Not really liking California at all. I don't really do anything but sit around and read. I finally got a guitar which I'm borrowing from my cousin Jimmy so that should make things better. Pat is taking me out to Barnes and Nobel later so I can get myself a book because I read all my other ones.
Now I'm with my cousins in my aunts time share. It's pretty damn nice....like those things you see in commercials.
ONLY 9000$ A NIGHT!!!! We'll even throw in a free towel. Yeah...it's pretty nice.
I got to drive the Miata, and I left skid marks on the driveway. I'll take pictures next time I drive it with this car buff. Oh. And best of all....it made my trip out here. I got a PERSONAL tour of the Fender Factory. Personal. One guy led ME around through all of their factory. Nice.

No comments:
Post a Comment