Friday, April 27, 2007

Done!

WOO! I finished my biology homework! Woo!! Bed time! Woo!!

So, this weekend, I'm going to take this song, that has awesome lyrics, but awful music, and attempt to actually rewrite something I like. Good idea? It's not a mainstream song. Hell, it's taken me almost a week to find an MP3 of it. And it's from an EP from 01. No wonder.

4 comments:

el~ISA~beth said...

Congratulations! Good job!!!

Lizzy Love said...

Summer Stars. i like that song. =)


hey you...


SMIIIIIIIILE!


just a little bit...?

no?

pleaaase?

dead birds?
nailed on the school?
yeah yeah i saw that little smirk...

no no don't try to hide it...

just think of that little doll thing i decorated since you put me in a morbid mood that one night...and you stabbed it in the eye...

mmhmm. i see you smiling. thats better.

=]

Adalia said...

uh hello!? when are we gonna hang out?

Zach said...

It's funny Liz.

Everytime I see the dead birds thing I smirk. Hahahah, you're awesome.

Yeha... it is a good song