Thursday, April 05, 2007

Good Day

Mmm... cept it didn't get good till around 6. Track was pretty hard today. But I think I actually finished a workout for once. I ran one of my 200's slow, but everything else was either on time, or faster. I think I remember the workout being 2 400's at 82 and the 4 200's at 36 and then 2 400's at 80 and 4 200's at 34. I got to a point at the end, where I knew I wasn't doing much more than a jog, but my body wouldn't go any faster. I had a dentist appointment right after track, so we went to that. Mmm needles and drills and numbing crap and.. it was a boat load of fun. But it was relatively painless, and only took like 10 minutes. Mom took me out to El Charro next, and that was good, except, I forgot my mouth was numb, and I kept losing food, if that makes sense. Mmm.... we went out and got my passport, that was fast and easy, and boring. Uh... I sat around and played guitar for like 2 hours.... Mmm had counseling, it was really good today. And then Tory came over. One thing. WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
As usual. We watched a movie for once, Hero, good movie. I'm soooo tired. Bed time.

Night.

1 comment:

el~ISA~beth said...

I'm going to counseling on Tuesday morning. It's been forever.

I'm scared.