Wednesday, April 04, 2007

Hah.

There once was a farmer who had three daughters who were all going out on their first date at the same time. The farmer being protective of his daughters decided to meet their suitors at the door with a shot gun. The door bell rang, and the father opened the door. The lad said,
Hello, my names Joe
I'm here to pick up Floe
We're going to the show
Is she ready to go?

The father looked him over and sent the kids on their way. The next lad arrived.
Hello, my names Eddy
I'm here for Betty
We're going for spaghetti
Is she ready?

The father thought this one was okay too, so off the kids went.

The final young man arrived and the father opened the door. The boy started off
Hi, my names chuck.
And the father shot him.


"So I got mad, and punched a well, and then I went inside and fell asleep."


1 comment:

Fantasmi said...

That was amusing. Where the hell did that come from?