Monday, April 23, 2007

I gave it all I had
Now it's your turn
You want it
You'll have to work
I'm sorry

6 comments:

Fantasmi said...

You okay?

el~ISA~beth said...

Are you able to accept love? It's a serious question, and things can always change.

Anonymous said...

All relationships thrive on reciprocity.

When we give, and give, and give, and give... we get depleted and sometimes resentful.

When we receive, and receive, and receive, and receive, and receive, we get a sense of security that depends on another and not ourselves.

I love how you are finding your way to your center - learning to receive and learning to give. Both giving and receiving.

It seems that some of this suffering is giving your music a very rich and soulful unique sound! Time to form a band!

Anonymous said...

Yes. Eventually too much is too much. But, I would have left off the last line. No need to be sorry.
love
dad

Anonymous said...

It happens.
We live, we learn.
We love, we lose.
We laugh, we cry.
We cannot revisit the past.
We cannot live in it either.
All we can do is move on,
Even if that means walking alone.

el~ISA~beth said...

But you're not even alone! You have us, and we love you.