Mm
You know, when you don't talk to ANYONE all day, you can be pretty damn productive. I fixed up my strat, and tweaked around with my old amp. Heh... I'm glad I did, it's like having a new guitar and amp. But still, the only people I've talked to today are Elisabeth and Caitlin. Dad and I loaded some ammo for tomorrow, except we're not going because of the snow in west VA. Oh add Nat and Andy to the talk list. I was listening to a bunch of Book of Kills and Karl Rove today, and I felt inspired, so I sat down and learned some of his songs, and then started writing a few of my own. It was productive. I got my history take home test done, well except for the essay. Hmmm.... I'm so bored now!!!! ACK!!! I need to talk to some people. Yes, I said I need to talk to people, get over it.
Ugh.
Buh Bye.
"Now I lay me down to die, I got too high, but that's all right"

1 comment:
Yep! It was good talking to you, too. And yeah, silence can equal productivity. It's crazy.
Post a Comment