Friday, April 20, 2007

Post.

Ugh, another long day. Even though it was two days short, it felt long. School was....yeah. Latin wasn't bad... wasn't very good either. History was amazing, but that's because Healy is amazing. Bio was bio...meaning I didn't enjoy it. We're watching this awesome movie in film, so that was good. Track was actually pretty awesome. I wish I'd had my watch though. Andy and I must have come back really late, because Loughran was like, have you guys been up to the track yet, while everyone was leaving. Whoops. It was fun though, we went to hillandale and ran the new bike trails. Damn, the hard trails, should be impossible on a bike. They were hard to run. Went to Isa's for a little after track, and hung out with William and Camila a little. Then got home, and things went down hill. Whatever. I guess it means I'll have a good race tomorrow. Well, I have to be at school at 6 tomorrow. So I'm heading off to bed.

ugh.

Night.

2 comments:

el~ISA~beth said...

AND we had a GRASS FIGHT and you swang on my SWING and you ate pancakes and chocolate oatmeal cookies and fought me with a broom handle. And had fun! I'm glad you came :) I love having you over! I love you.

Think you really might visit me in Staunton at MARY BALDWIN? :D I HOPE SO!

Alexander Initiative said...

The day was two days short?